- Getting a MHL adapter compatible with the Huawei P smart. Note that not all the MHL adapters are equal. Most of the more recent Samsung devices require a 11-pin adapter. So, you must be sure of what you are buying
- Connect the adapter to the Huawei P smart.
- Plug the adapter into an AC outlet using the power adapter supplied with the Huawei P smart.
- Connect an HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Are you done!
Connect Huawei P smart to Tv WithChromecasts
The wireless connection technology that currently offers the best ratio between comfort, compatibility, and picture quality is definitely Google Cast it to be used on normal televisions need purchase Chromecast, a small dongle (that is, a sort of key) to be connected to the HDMI port on your TV.
Just have a Chromecast, install it on your TV, and connect from your smartphone to this little device very useful.
- If you have a smart TV that supports Chromecast to get one adapter and plug it into the TV’s HDMI port.
- Make sure your Chromecast and Huawei P smart are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Install the Chromecast app on Huawei P smart.
- Follow the wizard to configure the device with the TV.
- Open an app that supports Chromecasts, then click the “cast” button Android Chromecasts button in the application.